Inspection and maintenance
In accordance with current legislation, the maintenance, conservation and proper use of electric hoists and lifting pulleys is the responsibility of the owner or, where appropriate, of the users of such lifting devices.
Royal Decree 1215/97 on work equipment available to and in use by employees states that it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that all work equipment (machinery) complies with the minimum health and safety requirements. In addition, mandatory inspections are established for the owner of the facility in accordance with article 4 of this decree in the development of compliance with the Law on the Prevention of Occupational Risks.
If you do not have a maintenance service for your lifting systems, AMENABAR, as manufacturer and installer, offers, among others, the option of the corresponding inspections and maintenance.
This inspection includes:
- General inspection of all equipment components
- Functional test general assessment
- Verification of mechanical and electrical components
- Chain and hook condition measurement
- Inspection of the electrical installation
- Equipment cleaning and maintenance
- Technical advice and documentation sending in the form of an inspection report and a proposal for corrective action.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will provide you with all the information you need (“no strings attached”).
Ask for a tailor-made, non-binding quote
Our experts will find the perfect solution for your business through our tailor-made service. Boost your project and optimise your operations.